Long Talk: Mr. Weiser
May 24, 2020
- What is your position at ISB and how many years have you been here?
9 Years Total, (6 years High School Counselor, 3 years College Counselor)
- What is the next destination in your life?
High School Counselor – The American Community School (ACS), Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Why did you decide to go there?
“Closer” to home and both my wife and I will be working at the same school.
- Looking back on your time at ISB, what memories and feelings will you take away from here?
I have had a great 9 years at ISB and we have had a great 9 years living in Bangkok. We will miss our schools, friends, colleagues and especially the students. Some of my fondest memories come from GCW, Operation Smile Missions and coaching Softball/Baseball.
- What final thoughts or advice would you like to leave with the students of ISB as you depart?
Follow your own voice, don’t just follow!! Remember, most people don’t regret what they did, they regret what they didn’t do!!