ISB’s Super Bowl LI Predictions

ISBs Super Bowl LI Predictions

It is now nearing Super Bowl LI with only 2 teams left in the playoffs, the Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots. These two teams who have battled their way up to the top will now play to see who will be crowned the 2017 Super Bowl champions.

Everyone across the globe is asking, who will win Super Bowl LI? Will Tom Brady win his 5th Super Bowl? Or will he and the Patriots seek defeat to the Falcons who have not made a Super Bowl appearance since 1999 when they lost to the Denver Broncos by 15 points?

Screen Shot 2560-01-26 at 12.35.58 PM

While some believe that the Patriots will claim their fifth title, others believe that the Falcons will win their first super bowl in their second appearance ever. Throughout the ISB community a majority of the students believe that the Falcons will win the Super Bowl. Kyle Vanelli (9), one of the two students that thinks the patriots will win, said, “the Patriots will beat the Falcons by at least 14 points”, while Alex Choi (12), another Patriots believer thinks that the Patriots will win in a nail biting game.

Tj Wilson (11), one of the three ISB students who think that the Falcons are going to take this year’s title, believes that “the Falcons will finish the game tied and win by a last second field goal in overtime”. George Condra (9) and CJ Armitage (9), both of whom are also Falcons believers, think that the Falcons will win in the last five minutes of the game with either a touchdown, or a field goal.

Screen Shot 2560-01-26 at 12.34.18 PM

Will Kyle’s bold prediction be right, or will the Falcons run the Patriots out of the stadium and back to Massachusetts? Will Tom Brady get his fifth Super Bowl win, or will the Falcons pull through for their first title ever? The only way to find out is to watch the Super Bowl LI on Sunday, February 6.

Lucas W.