Dear Freshmen…

Dear Freshmen...

The school year is finally coming to an end!

This year has been a big shift for us freshman: from being used to the high school culture and system to the sudden change of environment and schedule, here are some of the most exciting events and news that has happened over the course of this school year for us freshman.

With so many amazing memories being compiled this year, from going to our first GCW to participating in house competitions, 9th grade is a really remarkable year. We will be challenged yet again next year, but let me remind you that in less than 1100 days we will be done with high school, so don’t give up!

With next year’s shift with a schedule change and a new grading system, it’ll be a much easier transition from grade ten to eleven with the 1-7 grading scale. Just remember that once summer break is over and our 2017-2018 school year begins, we are slowly closing onto our high school graduation.

Remembering and appreciating our high school years at such an amazing school is a key component. We must all be thankful that we were able to attend a great school with out of the world facilities.

PantherNation would like to give a quick shout-out to all of our IASAS athletes, arts students, and honor role students.

We’d also like to recognize all of the freshman that won’t be continuing with us next year! Whether you have been here since Pre-K or this is your first and only year in ISB, you need to be recognized!

You will be missed, and you will always be a member of ISB’s class of 2020, thank you for blessing us with your presence.

Nadav Ziskinder (9)