Student Life at International School Bangkok

PantherNation

PantherNation

PantherNation

Apps Of The Month

Apps Of The Month

Although it’s only been two months into the year 2016, app developers have already created plenty of new apps, all of which are ready for installation. In fact, according to International Business Times, “Developers are currently submitting more than 1,000 apps to the Apple App Store per day.” This can make finding good apps hard, which is why PantherNation has made it easier by giving their viewers an article filled with the best apps of this month, enjoy!

Guides by Lonely Planet

This app is not only free, but it offers dozens of guides for various countries and cities around the world. The app also features many trustworthy tips and recommendations for hotels, attractions, restaurants, shops, etc. It basically highlights everything that a tourist wants/should know.

Movesum

Movesum is an app that not only counts your steps but it also gives you representations of how many steps you must take in order to burn off various foods. It’s a gateway to motivate you into exercising while also helping you improve your meal choices.

Price: Free

WhatsApp

WhatsApp could be one of the best apps for students here at ISB. Why? Well, it would have to be because it allows you to send messages to friends all over the world by using Wi-fi or any other mobile data connection. This is not only a great way of staying in touch with moving friends, but it also cuts cost as you don’t have to use up your SMS allowance.

Price: Free

Evernote

Evernote enables you to scan and create notes. Which makes it an essential must for students, because it’s not only a great tool for studying but it’s also very efficient and usable.

Price: Free

Pocket

Do you ever find yourself unable to access websites because you don’t have a Wifi connection? Fix this with Pocket, a great app that enables you to save videos, articles, blog posts news stories and plenty more! It’s easy to use and it allows you to access saved sites and/or videos without having internet connection. The app is an essential when it comes to long road trips and plane rides.

Price: Free

Hopefully this article has helped you find some useful apps that can help you in your daily life. You can keep updated with our best app picks, by staying tuned for our new articles which we post monthly.

Chloe S